Featured blog post: “Ten Reasons to Choose the Auberge Inn (Well…At Least Seven!)“
Norm MacIsaac offers some fun insights following his stay at the Auberge Inn: I visited the Auberge Inn with my wife and friends in July, and it was unforgettable, fun, relaxing … and therapeutic! Read more
We are a cozy international hostel situated in the heart of the village of Providence Bay on the largest freshwater island in the world ~ Manitoulin!
Why rent a room when you can rent a whole house – including full kitchen privileges? A hostel in a unique style of accommodation that runs on the principal of shared space.
We are taking year-round reservations for 2018. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore this part of Canada’s Great Lakes!
The Auberge Inn Hostel is situated 400 steps (we actually counted) from the longest sand beach and 1 km boardwalk on Manitoulin Island.
The Beach is Worth the Trip
The beach is worth the trip all year round. You won’t want to miss the breathtaking sunsets! Trust us… you’ll need more than one day to visit every attraction and every shore on this side of Lake Huron, whose clear water has prompted some guests to exclaim that Manitoulin is like “Greece in Canada!”
Hostel & Rooms
AubergeInn is a cozy , comfortable, and affordable place to stay!
Auberge Inn Hostel
We operate as a hostel and offer a common dormitory with three adult-sized bunk beds; a private room with a queen-sized bed; and a family room with a queen-sized bed and bunk bed suitable for children. We also welcome groups of visitors, where up to 12 persons can be distributed over the 10 beds in all 3 rooms.
The accommodations include two shared bathrooms, each with a shower, as well as a common kitchen, living room and backyard. The backyard includes a BBQ that can be used by guests to prepare their own food and a fire pit.
Auberge Inn Hostel is a one-minute walk to the biggest playground and beach on the Island. There is also an informative centre and snack bar at the entrance to the beach. This family-friendly hostel also offers a range of books, board games and puzzles for all ages.
You will quickly discover that the Auberge Inn Hostel is more than just a great place to sleep; it is also the perfect place to meet people and share travel experiences!
Please note that the Auberge Inn Hostel is also home to two very friendly indoor cats, Aly Cat and Elfje.
Established in 2010 by Alain & Nathalie, the hostel is now owned and operated by Heidi and Serge.
As well as individual rooms and bunks, it is also possible to reserve the entire Auberge Inn (i.e. all rooms). Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange for this.Book now!
A common kitchen is available for all guests.
Deck and Backyard
A beautiful backyard and deck complete with picnic table are great for socializing with other travelers.
Books and Games
Books and boards games are available to borrow and enjoy during your stay.
WiFi Internet is available free for all guests.
Make a Booking Reservation
The booking process:
- Select your dates and how many adults and children require accommodation. Click “Search”.
- All of the available beds/rooms for your dates will be listed. Select the type of accommodation that meets your needs.
- Fill in the booking enquiry form with your contact details and any additional questions you might have. Click “Book now!”
- You will be redirected to PayPal. You can pay with either your PayPal account or with a credit card.
- Pay deposit. A 50% deposit is required in order to confirm your booking. Once the deposit has been received, your booking will be confirmed. You will automatically receive a booking confirmation email.
- Cancellation policy: If you cancel up to one week before your arrival date we will refund your downpayment and you will be subject to a $25 administration charge. If you cancel within 7 days of your arrival date we cannot provide a refund but you will be able to use this amount against a future booking.
If you would prefer to pay by telephone or have other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-977-4392.